January 16–17 2019, 9am–4:45pmWhere
Embassy Suites 5100 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, OH
The Ohio Produce Network provides educational and business development opportunities to any businesses associated with the production and marketing of Ohio’s fresh produce. Ohio Farm Bureau will be a vendor at the trade show.
Schedule of Events
You can find the schedule of events for the 2019 Ohio Produce Network here.
PSA Training Offered
The PSA Grower Training Course is designed for fruit and vegetable growers and others interested in learning about produce safety, the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety Rule, Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), and co-management of natural resources and food safety. The PSA Grower Training Course is one way to satisfy the FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirement.
The OPGMA is going to be offering one PSA training at the Ohio Produce Network Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019 (8 a.m.—5 p.m.) and is going to be led by the Ohio Department of Agriculture. Register
Exhibitors at the Ohio Produce Network
- Adams County Nursery
- AEP Ohio
- ATR Innovations LLC
- Brick Insurance Group/Ohio Farm Bureau Federation
- Central Ohio Bag & Burlap, Inc
- Ceres Certifications, International (CCI)
- Columbus Irrigation Co LLC
- George F. Ackerman Co
- Gleaners Food Bank – Produce Cooperative
- Harris Moran Seed Co
- Harvest Energy Solutions
- International Paper
- Monte Package Company
- Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Ohio Apple Marketing Program
- Ohio Association of Foodbanks
- Ohio Department of Agriculture – Division of Food Safety
- Ohio Israel Ag Initiative of the Negev Foundation
- OSU Fruit & Vegetable Team
- Paul Hall and Associates
- PNC Bank
- Putnam Plastics
- Reinke Irrigation
- Rispens Seeds Inc
- Rockford Package Supply
- Rupp Seeds Inc
- Scott Colville Crop Insurance Agency
- Seedway, LLC
- Stokes Seeds Inc
- The Andersons, Inc.
- The M Conley Company
- TriEast Ag Group, Inc.
- UIS Insurance & Investments
- USDA – Farm Service Agency
- Waldo & Associates, Inc.