February 8, 8:30am–11amWhere
Grand Valley High School 111 Grand Valley Avenue W, Orwell, Ohio 44076
Breakfast will be prepared and served by Grand Valley and Pymatuning Valley FFA Chapters and is FREE to all, members and nonmembers alike. Donations will be accepted.
Breakfast will be served from 8:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. and consists of sausage, pancakes, a farmhouse-style toppings bar, coffee, juice, milk and water.
The membership kickoff program will begin at 9 a.m. and will highlight:
- the value of Farm Bureau membership.
- Farm Bureau accomplishments.
- member involvement opportunities and more!
Dan Durheim, associate vice president, Nationwide Sponsor Relations is our special guest.
Want a chance to win a Farm Bureau Yeti Tundra 45? The contest runs through March 31, 2020.
How do you get your ticket(s)?
- each attendee gets a ticket for attending the kickoff breakfast.
- bring a friend to the kickoff breakfast (1 ticket for each guest).
- membership renewals: 1 ticket each renewal.
- new/winback memberships: 2 tickets for each new/winback member signed.
- Attend membership check-ins (1 ticket for each attended).
- Fill out a prospect list with at least 5 prospect names, addresses, phone number, and email (if applicable): 1 ticket each list of 5.
For rules and additional info call 440.426.2195!
RSVP’s are appreciated but not required, by February 3, 2020.
Call 440.426.2195 or email [email protected]