September 10, 6:30pm–8:30pmWhere
Heritage Cooperative Ag Campus 15090 Scottslawn Rd., Marysville, OH 43040
All Union County Farm Bureau members are encouraged to attend the Union County Farm Bureau Annual Meeting on Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020, beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Heritage Cooperative Ag Campus.
The evening will include a facility tour at 5:30 p.m., dinner by In Good Taste Catering at 6:30 p.m., electing board trustees and state annual meeting delegates, voting on proposed policies and a guest speaker from the Ohio Soybean Council.
It is $10 per attendee. Please RSVP by Thursday, Sept. 3 via phone (800) 451-8908 or email [email protected].
Union County Farm Bureau will follow guidelines of the COVID-19 executive order from Governor DeWine. *The in-person meeting is subject to change at any time.*
- We support measures that ensure a safe drinking supply at the local level, as well as care of our water supply.
- We support incentives to encourage new houses to be built on sites with access to municipal water and sewer services.
- We support access to high-speed internet connections in our county, including wireless, that is reliable and price competitive.
- We support Union County Farm Bureau and the agriculture industry being included in the county’s comprehensive plan, and encourage the solutions to the growth issues in the county to be explored.
- We encourage county engineers to prioritize ditch maintenance and address drainage issues in the county, specifically log jams in Mill Creek.
- We encourage drainage issues be addressed before a solar farm is put in place within the county.
- We encourage county engineers to prioritize ditch maintenance and address drainage issues.
- We encourage federal tax incentives to aid in succession of farmland to future generations of new and beginning farmers.