January 5, 8am–5pmWhere
Clark County EMA 3130 East Main Street, Suite 1E, Springfield, OH
Animal Disease Response Training provides the critical information needed to minimize the affects of an outbreak on your community.
Responders to whom this course is targeted include, but are not limited to:
- Agriculture producers and workers
- Law enforcement
- Veterinarians and animal health technicians
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency management personnel
- Public health officials-Public works personnel
- Elected officials
Participants will learn the importance of preparing for a potential outbreak and be trained on the concepts of:
- Personal protective equipment
- Euthanasia and disposal
- Cleaning and disinfection
Courses are certified by the Department of Homeland Security and approved by USDA/APHIS.For additional information or to register for a class, go to AgPreparedness.org.