November 4, 6pm–9pmWhere
Pike County Career Technology Center 175 Beaver Creek Rd, Piketon, OH 45661
Ohio Farm Bureau will be hosting a regional cabinet meeting designed to help volunteers understand their roles as county leaders.
The evening will start with dinner, a very brief general session and then volunteers will move to specific training sessions:
• President’s roundtable – A discussion with Adam Sharp, OFBF executive vice president.
• Membership training – Creating and implementing volunteer campaigns, sales training, etc.
• Public Policy – Understand the steps from gathering ideas to constructing good policy and taking action upon such policy.
• Communications – County idea sharing and how to promote county activities to get the best return on investment.
• Strategic Partnerships – How to build relationships that develop into strategic partners.
• New board member training – Instructed by Chip Nelson, OFBF director of leadership.
Members interested in this regional cabinet meeting should contact their county Farm Bureau.