September 17, 6pm–9pmWhere
Hartville Kitchen 1015 Edison St. NW, Hartville, OH 44632
Are you launching your own farming operation? Have you been part of an operation but are just now getting your feet wet in the financial side of the business? Does navigating the world of finance, business planning and insurance seem daunting? If you answered yes, or just want to learn more and ensure your business is protected from unnecessary financial risk, this workshop is for you.
Developed for beginning, new or evolving operations (seed, fertilizer, vertically integrated), this short session can help point you in the right direction.
In this session, you will:
- Build a better understanding of risks
- Learn strategies and solutions to mitigate risks
- Gain a basic understanding of insurance options available to protect your operation
- Learn to identify opportunities that can help grow your operation
- Better prepare to manage your business for the future
Ohio Farm Bureau Financial Essentials workshops aim to alleviate concerns through a series of workshops and online resources developed to help answer important financial questions. In collaboration with Nationwide, Farm Credit Mid-America, Wright & Moore Law and others, these resources can help guide the path to financial security for a family, farm and business.
Register online or call 330-456-4889.
The workshop is free for Farm Bureau members and includes a meal.
Non-members may attend for $10.