August 31, 7pm–8:30pmWhat
Essentials in Retirement Planning
Hosted by Auglaize, Logan, Mercer, Shelby, Franklin, Delaware, Madison and Union County Farm Bureaus
Retirement for farmers is different. And each farmer has a different situation:
- Do you have kids that want the farm?
- Do you or your spouse have an off-farm job with a 401k or pension?
- Do you want to stay active on the farm or move to Florida?
- Should you invest cash in retirement or buy more land and equipment?
- When do I start planning? And when is it too late?
- Is selling my farm the best retirement strategy?
- Will land renting be enough to cover my expenses in retirement?
Join Ohio Farm Bureau and Nationwide Financial for a live, interactive town hall and get the answers to your questions about retirement.
Aug. 31 ~ 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Can’t make this session? Visit the Financial Essentials website to find other dates and topics to better prepare for your financial future.
Register online, or questions call 877-775-7642.