August 31, 7pm–8:30pmWhat
Retirement for farmers is different, and each farmer has a different situation.
- Do you have kids that want the farm?
- Do you or your spouse have an off farm job with a 401k or pension?
- Do you want to stay active on the farm or move to Florida?
- Should you invest cash in retirement or buy more land and equipment?
- When do I start planning? And when is it too late?
- Is selling my farm the best retirement strategy?
- Will land renting be enough to cover my expenses in retirement?
On Aug. 31 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., join the Ohio Farm Bureau and Nationwide Financial for a live, interactive town hall and get the answers to your questions about retirement.
To register, visit ofbf.org/financial-essentials or call 877-775-7642.
Can’t make this session? Visit ofbf.org/financial-essentials to find other dates and topics to better prepare for your financial future.
This event is in partnership with Nationwide and is hosted by Auglaize, Logan, Mercer, Shelby, Franklin, Delaware, Madison and Union County Farm Bureaus