October 22, 6pm–9pmWhere
Union Hill Church 7877 Union Hill Rd NW, Sugarcreek, OH 44681
What does retirement mean to you? Will you be financially ready as you start to slow down? How do you manage today while preparing for the future? How does Social Security and Medicare fit into your plans? Ideal for anyone who likes to have a plan for a secure financial future, this short session can help direct you on your best path.
In this session, learn:
- How action taken now will impact your long term financial security
- How financial needs change during retirement
- How the Social Security program and health care costs impact you in retirement
- How to leverage an advisor’s experience for comfort in retirement
- How to be better prepared for this next step in life
This event is being sponsored by Carrol, Harrison, Jefferson and Tuscarawas County Farm Bureaus. Dinner is provided compliments of your local county Farm Bureau for members; $10 for non-Farm Bureau members.
Wright & Moore Law Co. LPA.