October 21, 10am–3:30pmWhere
Granville Farmers Market N. Main St., Granville, Ohio 43023
Join us as we host a special field trip to Granville, one of our very favorite fall destinations!
Park once and we’ll explore on foot, starting at the famed Granville Farmers Market. We’ll meet with a handful of local farmers and market organizers, eat freshly made pumpkin spice donuts from Bailey’s Drive Inn Donuts and shop to our heart’s content!
From there, we’ll visit a handful of local businesses, restaurants and a brewery. Stops include:
– Mai Chau on Prospect, a Vietnamese-inspired casual eatery.
– Three Tigers Brewing, connected to Mai Chau & featuring a wide variety of beer, many made in house.
– Alfie’s Wholesome Food, featuring healthful, flavorful food & fresh baked goods.
– The gardens at the Robbins Hunter Museum, a restored and fully furnished home-turned-museum built in 1842.
– The historic and newly renovated Granville Inn.
– The Creative Co-op, Licking County’s first creative co-working space.
Tickets are $40 and include a variety of tasty dishes made from locally sourced ingredients when possible, plus a beer at Three Tigers Brewing and access to some of Granville’s most unique, charming destinations.
Purchase your ticket (and one for a friend!) by clicking here.
Participants will be sent more information about parking, additional stops and where to meet upon purchase. Make sure to bring your walking shoes, appetite and a cooler for anything you want to bring home from the market! Let’s hit the streets this fall and explore a picturesque community dedicated to their local food system and businesses.
Email [email protected] with any questions.