July 12, 5pm–10pmWhere
Stricker’s Grove 11490 Hamilton-Cleves Road, Hamilton, Ohio 45013
HAMILTON COUNTY FARM BUREAU & HAMILTON COUNTY 4-H COMMUNITY FAIR PRESENT THE 12TH ANNUAL FARM BUREAU DAY!
Gates open: 5 p.m. Rides: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
No reservations needed!
- Enjoy an UNLIMITED ride bracelet,
– FREE ice cream & tons more fun!
– Additional food/dinner items will be available for purchase or guests are welcome to bring a cooler with their own picnic dinner & non-alcoholic beverages.
– 4-H Animal Displays, contests, Ohio Cowboy Mounted Shooting Show and more.
– Displays from many of our county organizations and businesses including the SPCA Cincinnati Adopt-a-Animal trailer, and Kiddie Tractor Cruise.
– A Farm Bureau member benefit display will be featured.
Each attendee is required a ticket for entrance. No TICKETS No ADMISSION No EXCEPTIONS
EACH MEMBERSHIP ALLOWS ADMITTANCE FOR SIX (6) IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS – UP TO 2 ADULTS & 4 DEPENDENT CHILDREN AGE 17 & UNDER
EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON PAYS $2 DONATION PER PERSON
YOU MUST BRING TICKETS FOR ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST YOUR
FARM BUREAU MEMBERSHIP CARD AT THE GATE.
CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
For entry into this free event, guests are asked to either bring donation items (such as nonperishable food items & paper products) for each person
OR A cash donation to the American Farm Bureau
Foundation for Agriculture.