April 20, 8pm–9:30pmWhat
OSU Extension is pleased to be offering the third session of “Farm Office Live.” Farmers, educators, and ag industry professionals are invited to log-on for the latest updates on the issues impacting the farm economy.
The session will begin with the Farm Office team answering questions asked over the past week. Topics to be highlighted:
- Update on the CARES Paycheck Protection Program
- Update on commodity prices
- Update on Dairy Margin Coverage program
- Update on Unemployment compensation
- Other legal and economic issues
Plenty of time has been allotted for questions and answers from attendees. Each office session is limited to 500 people and the session recording can be accessed at farmoffice.osu.edu the following day. Participants can pre-register or join the event online.