February 15, 9am–4:30pmWhere
United Food and the Commercial Workers Local 75 Ha 200 Kovach Drive, Cincinnati, OH
MarketReady is a comprehensive educational program that prepares food producers to sell directly to consumers and wholesale buyers. The Ohio MarketReady Team provides professional education to improve marketing planning and marketing relationships.
At this workshop, you will learn tips for developing new markets, how to capitalize on emerging market trends, manage market development risk, develop better relationships with buyers and improve profitability.
Also, you will leave knowing what is expected to sell to your market:
- Product Selection & Supply
- Packaging, Labeling & Merchandising
- Pricing, Invoicing & Payments
- Delivery, Storage & Temperature Control
- Regulations, Certifications & Audits
- Insurance & Quality Assurance
- Connecting through Ohio MarketMaker
- Marketing, Communication & Relationship Building
- Management & Financial Capacity
The cost to attend is $75/person and $25 for each additional person from the same business. To register, email Julie Moose or call her at 740-289-2071 ext. 223. RSVP no later than Monday, Feb. 13, 2012.