September 18–20, 1pm–1:30pmWhere
Marriott Columbus University Area 3100 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH 43202
Many of the new technologies and business models transforming the transportation sector will be on display and featured in discussions at the 2019 expo. Formerly known as the Midwest Green Fleets Forum & Expo, the event has been renamed to broaden its focus on advanced transportation – and the opportunities and challenges – that fleet owners, commercial developers, employers, manufacturers, utilities, planners, and policy makers are facing today. Attendees will have to opportunity to learn about the rapidly changing industry landscape from noted experts and find out how to construct a “blueprint for success” using the advanced fuels and vehicle technologies that are right for their organization.
The agenda includes pre-conference training, a smart mobility charrette, a plenary session, vehicle display and six main conference tracks:
• Pre-conference training with deep dive that provides not only an overview on advanced fuels and vehicle technologies, but also an analysis
• A smart mobility charrette that is designed for local policy makers, planners and key stakeholders
• A plenary session featuring thought leaders and recognition of fleet leaders, outstanding technicians, and policy-makers that focuses on the Four Big Themes in Transportation Today.
• Substantive breakout sessions organized into six tracks: electric, advanced fuels. Smart mobility, fleets, policy and planning.
• Dedicated industry expo and vehicle display showcase
• Networking breaks and receptions.
This is the fifth year that Clean Fuels Ohio has presented the Midwest Green Transportation Forum & Expo. This year’s headlining sponsors are Geotab and Roush Clean Tech. Additional sponsors and partners include Orange EV, The Success Group, Benchmark Biodiesel, Greenlots, Columbus Yellow Cab, ChargePoint, Trillium, Honda, EcoVehicle Systems and MEMA.