January 29, 6:30pm–9pmWhere
Shawnee State University 940 Second St., Portsmouth, OH 45662
Are you interested in learning how to make the most of a few acres? If so, this eight-week course is just for you! Filled with practical knowledge on a variety of topics— you won’t be disappointed!
Shawnee State University, Massie Hall
Class Dates: Mondays
• Jan. 29 – March 19
• Saturday, March 31 – Small Farm Tour
• Inclement weather makeup date: March 26
• Light dinner at 6 p.m.
• Classes are from 6:30 – 9 p.m.
Cost: $150 per person
• Price includes one 3-inch binder of resource materials, meals and dessert each night, and 1 soil sample evaluation
• Additional family member = $100 per individual (does not include a notebook)