February 15–17 2018, 9am–5pmWhere
Dayton Convention Center 22 E. Fifth St., Dayton, OH
The Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 39th annual conference, A Taste for Change, will return to Dayton this winter. Ohio’s largest sustainable food and farm conference features:
· Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
· A three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
· In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
· Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers;
· Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
· Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
· Kids’ conference, child care, and more!
Hours: Thursday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 7 a.m to 8:30 p.m., Saturday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration opens this fall. Sign up to receive conference updates.