February 13–15, 9am–6pmWhere
Dayton Convention Center 22 E. Fifth St., Dayton, OH
Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 41st annual conference, A Climate for Change. Be part of an inspiring community of food and farm advocates during Ohio’s largest sustainable food and farm conference, which features:
• Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
• A three-day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
• In-depth, full-day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
• Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Laura Lengnick and Eric Holt-Giménez;
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
• Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
• Kids’ conference, child care, and more!
A limited number of scholarships are available to persons of color, beginning farmers, and Columbus area farmers, along with reduced rate volunteer spaces. Learn more and register at www.oeffa.org/conference2020.