March 21–22 2018, 8:30am–3:30pmWhere
Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center 1680 Madison Avenue, Wooster, OH 44691
March 21 from 8:30 am to 4 pm
- Composting: Principles and biology
- Composting: Raw materials and methods
- Site design and management
- Compost testing
- Field and laboratory activities
- Pile sampling and measurements
- Effect of turning
- Compost properties Networking event hosted by the Organics Recycling Association of Ohio following class. Location to be announced.
- March 21 from 8:30 am to 4 pm
Thursday, March 22 from 8:45 am to 3:30 pm
- Practical methods for odor minimization
- Managing the operation
- Ohio composting regulations
- Composting economics and marketing
- Mulching the landscape
- Compost quality
- Analyzing laboratory data
Registration fee includes all materials, continental breakfast, and lunch): $225 for members of the Ohio Recycling Association of Ohio; $275 for non-members. Registration deadline is March 8. Continuing education credits available.
Questions? Contact: Mary Wicks OCAMM Coordinator [email protected] 330-202-3533.