April 2, 9am–2:30pmWhere
Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center 100 Green Meadows Drive South, Lewis Center, OH 43035
The Center for Innovative Food Technology (CIFT), in conjunction with JobsOhio, Ohio Agribusiness Association, Ohio Development Services Agency, and Ohio Manufacturing Extension Partnership, will host representatives from food-related businesses for the Ohio Food Industry Summit – a full day where companies can discover new techniques, learn of innovative trends, and identify valuable resources that will strengthen one of Ohio’s already strong and vital industries.
Additionally, this premier event features numerous industry specialists:
• Tom Vierhile, innovation insights director, Datamonitor Consumer
• David Sprinkle, research director, Packaged Facts and MarketResearch.com Publishing
• C. Patrick Dunne, Ph.D., principal, Dunne Solutions
• Patrick Ditchfield, vice president, Avure
• David Keller, Ph.D., vice president of scientific operations, Ganeden Biotech
• Bill Casey, director of product development, Henny Penny
• Vicki Bachmann, marketing manager, Dayton Systems Group
• Kyle Wilson, client executive, Hylant
• Ryan Gooley, recall consultant, Stericycle
• Matt Carpenter, vice president, AmWINS Group
Food manufacturers, academic partners, service providers, technicians, economic development leaders, industry-related organizations, political representatives, agricultural producers and more will be in attendance. Also, numerous products and services to the food industry will be presented by professionals through educational sessions as well as showcased directly through exhibit space.
The registration fee is $120 per person for non-CIFT members, and $75 for CIFT members. Visit ciftinnovation.org to register and pay online. Contact 419-535-6000, ext. 108 for more information.