March 17, 9am–2:30pmWhere
Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center 100 Green Meadows Dr. S, Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
Food manufacturers and auxiliary service providers will convene to discover new techniques, learn of industry trends and identify valuable resources that will strengthen the already sizable industry of more than 1,000 food manufacturers in Ohio. Ohio Farm Bureau is a sponsor of this event.
Featured presenters are Austin Kozman, director, open innovation and alliance management, PepsiCo and Mike Hannah, market development–The Connected Enterprise, Rockwell Automation.
Insightful Topics of Innovation and Technology Advancement Impacting the Industry:
- Connect with leaders in the food industry
- Advanced technologies within university laboratories
- Network with hundreds of industry professionals
- A spotlight on supply chain, ingredient and inventory track and trace solutions
- Technology transfer opportunities within the Federal Laboratory Consortium
Early bird rate by Feb. 17: $85 for CIFT members, $120 for nonmembers
Feb. 18 and after: $110 for CIFT members and $145 for nonmembers.