March 24, 8am–4:30pmWhere
Greene County Extension Office 100 Fairground Rd., Xenia, Ohio 45385
Hosted by The Ohio State University Extension, Greene County & Little Miami Farms
Presentations will cover:
- Reintroducing malting barley in non-traditional growing regions
- Malting barley variety selection
- Cooperative markets in Ohio
- Disease control in malting barley
- Weed control in malting barley
- Farmer’s perspective panel discussion
- Industry representative’s panel discussion
- Tour of Little Miami Farms’ malting barley production
Lunch will be provided by the Greene County Cattlemen’s Association.
Cost is $20 per person.
To register online, please click here.