August 15, 6pm–9pmWhere
Paulding County Fairgrounds Youth Building 501 Fairground Dr, Paulding, Ohio 45879
Are you financially ready to retire? Is an investment in long-term care insurance right for you? How does social security and medicare fit into your plans? Developed for individuals 40 years and up, this short session can help direct you to your best path.
In this session, you will learn:
- How financial needs change during retirement
- How the social security program and health care costs impact you in retirement
- What long-term care is and the stresses it can create in retirement
- How to leverage an advisor’s experience for comfort in retirement
- How to be better prepared for this next step in life
Ohio Farm Bureau Financial Essentials workshops aim to alleviate concerns through a series of workshops and online resources developed to help answer important financial questions. In collaboration with Nationwide, Farm Credit Mid-America, Wright & Moore Law and others, these resources can help guide the path to financial security for a family, farm and business.
Register online, or call 419-523-5874.
The workshop is free for Farm Bureau members and includes a meal.
Non-members may attend for $10.