August 17, 9am–4pmWhere
OSU/ATI Shisler Center, Room 110 1625 Wilson Road, Wooster, OH 44699
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced social media user, you’ll find this workshop sponsored by Ohio Farm Bureau’s Center for Food and Animal Issues to be helpful in becoming a better advocate for Ohio agriculture through the use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogging.
- This FREE workshop for Ohio Farm Bureau members begins with registration at 9 a.m., with training getting underway at 9:30 a.m. and running through about 4 p.m.
- Laptop computers will be provided for the training session. Individuals are encouraged to bring their own laptop if they wish.
- Training will be provided by Ohio Farm Bureau Communications Specialists Dan Toland and Chip Nelson.
- Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided, courtesy of Ohio Farm Bureau.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST SIGN UP FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED TRAINING SESSION. Those providing their own laptops are also encouraged to download software that will be used in training. Complete details, requirements and step-by-step instructions to prepare for the training session can be found at http://bit.ly/cfaismtraining
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS WORKSHOP BY AUGUST 7. Full details are in the Social Media Training Workshop Flyer and Registration Form link below the photo on the left side of this page.
- RSVP by mail: Download the Social Media Training Workshop Flyer and Registration Form and mail it to the address provided.
- RSVP by email: Contact Wanda Campbell at [email protected]
- RSVP by phone: Call Wanda Campbell at 614-246-8271
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact David White at [email protected] or call 614-246-8261.