May 25, 5:30pm–8:30pmWhere
Ohio State University South Centers 1862 Shyville Rd., Piketon, OH 45661
Plasticulture and matted row strawberry field research will be showcased during Strawberry Field Night. Cost is $20 per person, which includes handouts and dinner.
Topics to be covered include:
- Winter protection techniques
- Israeli drip irrigation demonstration and management
- Fertigation and nitrogen management
- Row cover management
- June bearing, day-neutral, ever-bearing cultivar evaluations
- Pest and disease control
- Integrated Pest Management techniques
- Petiole sap analysis demonstration
The deadline to register is May 23. To register, contact Charissa Gardner at Gardner.email@example.com or 740.289.2071 ext. 132.