May 22, 6pm–9pmWhere
OSU South Centers 1864 Shyville Rd, Piketon, OH 45661
OSU South Centers is hosting a field night where plasticulture and matted row strawberry field research will be showcased.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Winter protection techniques;
- Israeli drip irrigation demonstration and management;
- Row cover management;
- Cultivar evaluations;
- Pest and disease control;
- Spotted Wing Drosophila monitoring and trapping; and
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques.
To register contact Charissa McGlothin at [email protected] or at 740-289-2071 ext. 132. Deadline to register is May 19. Cost is $15 and included handouts and dinner.