July 20, 8:30am–3:15pmWhere
Western Ag Research Station 7721 S. Charleston Pike, South Charleston, OH
Producers and industry agronomists are invited to attend this field day. Registration required by July 15. Lunch is included – $20 per person payable on site. Registration starts at 8:30 a.m. and the program at 9 a.m. Speakers planned for the day include:
- Peter Thomison – Season outcomes for Corn, the good the bad and the ugly
- Pierce Paul & Anne Dorrance – Too dry for diseases? Try again.
- Mark Loux – A lively discussion of herbicide tolerant crops will ensue.
- Kelley Tillmon – Insects keep creeping up on our crops – what’s here for 2016?
- Precision Ag questions? – We expect John Fulton and his high-speed planter and Alex Lindsey to talk about crop sensors as well.