February 3, 12pm–3pmWhere
Romer’s Party Room 118 East Main Street, Greenville,
The presentation is part of the 2017 Agricultural Policy and Outlook series offered by Ohio State University Extension and being hosted by the Agriculture and Natural Resources Educators from Auglaize, Darke, Miami, Mercer and Shelby counties.
The meeting will feature presentations on matters the agricultural community should expect in 2017, including policy changes, key issues and market behavior with respect to farm, food and energy resources, and the environment.
Dale Richer, state swine specialist, OSU Extension
Carl Zulauf, professor emeritus, Ohio State University
Barry Ward, asst. professor, OSU Extension, Production Business Management
David Marrison, assoc. professor, OSU Extension
- Ohio Swine Production Update
- Speculation on President Trump’s Policy Agenda
- Examining Land Values, Cash Rents, Input Costs & Potential Crop Profitability in 2017
- What Are Grain Markets Telling Us?
- Farm & Estate Tax Laws – Planning for an Uncertain Future
Registration for the meeting is $20 (includes lunch); deadline is Jan. 27. A registration flyer can be downloaded.
For more information about the meeting, contact Sam Custer at [email protected] or 937.548.5215.