News & Events
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Ohio State University Extension is asking farmers in the Maumee River Basin to help with a water monitoring research project looking at Dissolved Reactive Phosphorus (DRP) losses from fields.
The chickens, hogs, and humans living the farm life in Ohio's Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) might soon have new neighbors.
Sustainable Local Foods will install multi-level hydroponic growing systems in the warehouse to grow the vegetables not in soil but in nutrient-enhanced water.
Katie Stofer found this gap when she surveyed 29 science museums in cities of all sizes across the U.S., and her findings are published in a new study in the journal Science Education & Civic Engagement. "Unfortunately, we have effectively separated agriculture from the other sciences," said Stofer,
Consumers of organic foods are getting both more and less than they bargained for. On both counts, it’s not good.