News & Events
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUVís formula is changing
- Ohio Farm Bureau makes new CAUV formula suggestions to tax department
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
One in every seven Ohioans is employed in an agriculture-related field and the industry contributes approximately $105 billion to the state‚Äôs economy each year, according to a news release. With more than 14 million acres of farm land, the state ranks 13th nationally for agriculture exports.