News & Events
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUVís formula is changing
- Ohio Farm Bureau makes new CAUV formula suggestions to tax department
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
He calls it a "Mo Fo Lo Po": more food, low pollution.
Though it is not present in Ohio, poultry owners should still be on high alert for signs of a novel strain of avian influenza capable of completely wiping out entire commercial flocks, exhibition birds and backyard poultry.
In May, she will receive one of her highest honors to date, the 2015 Wolf Prize in Agriculture, for her work on viral diseases of critical importance to farm animals, food safety and human health.
it‚Äôs easy to forget the dedicated farmers who grow the millions of pounds of barley and hops used to make the 200 million barrels of beer produced in the U.S. every year.
Kansas farmer Mary Mertz reached out. Her heartfelt honesty is what is needed to build trust with the average consumer. Farmers hold a huge amount of power in this discussion and are among the least likely to use it.