News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
Finney joins Farm Bureau staff
Leah Finney has been named director of legal education for Ohio Farm Bureau Federation.
Among her duties, Finney will provide legal information and educational services to OFBF members and staff, monitor developing legal issues and provide support to OFBF’s public policy team on legislative and regulatory affairs.
Finney earned a bachelor’s degree in agricultural communications and her Juris Doctorate from Ohio State University. Prior to graduation, she interned at the Ohio Department of Agriculture, the OSU office of legal affairs and was a research assistant in the OSU agricultural and rural law program. Finney grew up on a farm in Jefferson County, where she was active in Farm Bureau youth programs and 4-H.