News & Events
You might also like
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUVís formula is changing
Finney joins Farm Bureau staff
Leah Finney has been named director of legal education for Ohio Farm Bureau Federation.
Among her duties, Finney will provide legal information and educational services to OFBF members and staff, monitor developing legal issues and provide support to OFBFís public policy team on legislative and regulatory affairs.
Finney earned a bachelorís degree in agricultural communications and her Juris Doctorate from Ohio State University. Prior to graduation, she interned at the Ohio Department of Agriculture, the OSU office of legal affairs and was a research assistant in the OSU agricultural and rural law program. Finney grew up on a farm in Jefferson County, where she was active in Farm Bureau youth programs and 4-H.