News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Finney joins Farm Bureau staff
Leah Finney has been named director of legal education for Ohio Farm Bureau Federation.
Among her duties, Finney will provide legal information and educational services to OFBF members and staff, monitor developing legal issues and provide support to OFBF’s public policy team on legislative and regulatory affairs.
Finney earned a bachelor’s degree in agricultural communications and her Juris Doctorate from Ohio State University. Prior to graduation, she interned at the Ohio Department of Agriculture, the OSU office of legal affairs and was a research assistant in the OSU agricultural and rural law program. Finney grew up on a farm in Jefferson County, where she was active in Farm Bureau youth programs and 4-H.