News & Events
You might also like
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUVís formula is changing
Farmers a bit surprised by Oprah's Vegan Challenge show
When farmers learned that Oprah Winfrey was doing a show promoting a vegan lifestyle there was more than a little concern. But to the surprise of much of the agricultural community, the show may actually have done farmers a favor.
Listen to Ohio Farm Bureauís David White and Seth Teter share some analysis about Oprah's Vegan Challenge with Joe Cornely. (Click this link or the one to the left to open the audio)
Did you watch the show? Do you think it was balanced, or was there something missing? Is the transparent way Cargill opened its doors a move that pays off for farmers? - Share your thoughts below!
- Read an Ohio Farm Bureau member's take on Oprah's one-week vegan lifestyle challenge in his blog.
- Share why Oprah should visit your Farm on the "Oprah, come visit my farm" Facebook Page.