News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
Ohio taking new path toward job creation
Mark Kvamme, director of the Ohio Department of Development, appears on Ohio Farm Bureau’s radio show Town Hall Ohio this weekend to discuss a new private-public partnership intended to bring jobs to the state.
Kvamme, a Silicon Valley venture capitalist, is spearheading the creation of a non-profit organization called Jobs Ohio that will focus on retaining and attracting businesses.
During the show, Kvamme outlines how Ohio must identify and leverage its strengths to position itself for success in a global economy.
Click the video above for a preview of the show from inside the Town Hall Ohio radio studio.
Visit the Town Hall Ohio archive to listen to past shows and find out what stations broadcast Town Hall Ohio (as well as show broadcast times).