News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Ohio Farm Bureau Membership Week Giveaway Opportunties
Throughout the week of March 21-25, 2011, those participating in Ohio Farm Bureau's Membership Week will have the opportunity to win some giveaway items at this page. What will the winners receive??? They won't find out until they've won them!
Here's how you can get in on the mystery Membership Week giveaways:
1. Below, you will find a question, which will be posted on its corresponding day of the week.
2. To answer the question, you must have a user account with OFBF.org. Click here to sign up for an online account, or to sign-in using your already registered OFBF.org account.
3. Giveaway replies will be accepted from the time they are posted until the following day's question is posted.
4. Winners, along with the announcement of what they have won, will be posted on this page.
5. This promotion will also be communicated through the Ohio Farm Bureau Membership Week Facebook Event at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=111803568898942#!/
That's all there is to it!
On with the questions:
Monday, March 21
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation's mission is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers. What are some of the best ideas you can come up with that will help us achieve this mission?
Congratulations to Stephen Heppe, Monday's Mystery Membership Week Giveaway winner! A pair of Ohio Farm Bureau leather work gloves are on your way!
Tuesday, March 22
Whether you produce food or eat food (or both), what do you consider to be the most important issues and/or policies affecting Ohio food and its production?
No winner was named for the Tuesday question. Post your comments/replies below and we'll name one with Wednesday's winner on Thursday.
Wednesday, March 23
We're all about food and food production here in Ohio. What is your hope for the future of food in your commuity?
Congratulations to A. Segraves and Kara Baker, Mystery Membership Week Giveaway winners from Tuesday and Wednesday! Now you can enjoy Ohio Farm Bureau and Our Ohio every morning with your new mugs! They'll be shipping your way by the end of the week!
Thursday, March 24
If you peek your head in our staff kitchen, you'll see a box of forks made from renewable plant starch! What are some of the most unique or unexpected ways agriculture or agricultural products touch our lives on a daily basis?
Comment below, and we'll name a winner on Friday!