News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Under 35? Mark your calendar for leadership conference
Buckeye Farm News
OFBF is holding a Young Agriculture Professionals leadership conference on March 6-7 in Dublin, Ohio.
The Young Agriculture Professionals program is geared toward individuals under 35 who are full and part-time farmers, extension agents, teachers, consumer educators, media reporters, livestock and equine enthusiasts, beekeepers, green industry employees, gardeners, foodies and anyone who shares an interest in agriculture. The conference will focus on personal and professional development as well as networking and fellowship.
For more information call your county Farm Bureau.