News & Events
You might also like
- Media campaign highlights farmersí efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
- New e-newsletter for young ag professionals
Hardin County Farm Bureau presents $2,500 Reward
Ronald Travasso of Marion was presented a $2,500 check for providing information that led to the arrest and conviction of an individual who attempted to commit burglary at the home of Paul Dildine, a Farm Bureau member in Hardin County.
Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 Reward Program is available to all Ohio Farm Bureau members and is one of many valuable benefits of Ohio Farm Bureau membership.