News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Hardin County Farm Bureau presents $2,500 Reward
Ronald Travasso of Marion was presented a $2,500 check for providing information that led to the arrest and conviction of an individual who attempted to commit burglary at the home of Paul Dildine, a Farm Bureau member in Hardin County.
Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 Reward Program is available to all Ohio Farm Bureau members and is one of many valuable benefits of Ohio Farm Bureau membership.