News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
Hardin County Farm Bureau presents $2,500 Reward
Ronald Travasso of Marion was presented a $2,500 check for providing information that led to the arrest and conviction of an individual who attempted to commit burglary at the home of Paul Dildine, a Farm Bureau member in Hardin County.
Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 Reward Program is available to all Ohio Farm Bureau members and is one of many valuable benefits of Ohio Farm Bureau membership.