News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Come to the Ohio State Fair!
Ohio Gov. John Kasich held a news conference Thursday to promote the Ohio State Fair, which will be held July 27 – August 7 at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus.
Kasich announced several new items on the fair agenda including nightly fireworks and free admission for fourth grade students and their chaperone. The free admission is part of an agriculture education program hosted by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio Farm Bureau and other Ohio ag commodity organizations.