News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Berk named organization director
As organization director, Berk will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. He will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Berk is a native of Licking County and raised 4-H pigs, lambs and turkeys. He graduated from Washington and Jefferson College in Pennsylvania where he was a member of the biological sciences honor society. Prior to joining Farm Bureau, he served two years in Paraguay as an agricultural extensionist for the U.S. Peace Corps.