News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Social media workshops to help Ohio farmers engage online
Ohio Farm Bureau members are invited to a free workshop that will help them better use social media tools. Sponsored by Ohio Farm Bureau Federation's Center for Food and Animal Issues, the workshops will be geared toward members who are interested in adding their voice to online conversations about Ohio food and farming or those who simply want to become involved in promoting agriculture or their business via social media.
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced social media user, you’ll find the workshop helpful and learn more that you can apply. At each workshop, you’ll learn how to better engage online through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogging. Four workshops are scheduled, and reservations are required. Laptop computers will be available for each training session.
All attendees must sign up for social media accounts prior to their scheduled training session. Those providing their own laptops are also encouraged to download software that will be used in training. Complete details, requirements and step-by-step instructions are available at http://bit.ly/cfaismtraining.
Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
For questions or to reserve your space at one of these workshops, contact Wanda Campbell at [email protected] or 614-246-8271.
Social Media Workshop Dates
**All sessions start at 9 a.m. and end at 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
Aug. 17 | RSVP by Aug. 7
- OSU/ATI Shisler Center, 110-Laura B. Frick Room., 1625 Wilson Rd., Wooster
Aug. 31 | RSVP by Aug. 21
- Holiday Inn & Roberts Centre, Liberty Room, 123 Gano Rd., Wilmington (located at intersection of St. Hwy. 68 & I-71)
Sept. 7 | RSVP by Aug. 28
- Ramada Hotel & Conference Center, Summit Room., 4546 E. Pike, Zanesville (located just off the I-70 and Hwy. 40 intersection)
Sept. 14 | RSVP by Sept. 4
- Lorain County JVS, Lecture Room A, 15181 St. Rt. 58, Oberlin (located just south of the intersection of US Hwy. 20 & St. Rt. 58)