News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
$2,500 reward issued in Gallia County
Pictured from left: Farm Bureau Organization Director Kim Harless, County Commissioner and Farm Bureau member Joe Foster, whose property was stolen, award recipient Adam Massie, Prosecuting Attorney Jeff Adkins and Sheriff Joe Browning.
Photo courtesy of Gallia Farm Bureau.