News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
$2,500 reward issued in Gallia County
Pictured from left: Farm Bureau Organization Director Kim Harless, County Commissioner and Farm Bureau member Joe Foster, whose property was stolen, award recipient Adam Massie, Prosecuting Attorney Jeff Adkins and Sheriff Joe Browning.
Photo courtesy of Gallia Farm Bureau.