News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Talk with Ohio Farm Bureau staff at Farm Science Review
Farm Science Review visitors are invited to stop by the Ohio Farm Bureau building at the corner of Friday Ave. and Beef Street to talk with fellow members and staff about current programs and policy issues. Additionally, information from Ohio Farm Bureau member benefit providers such as Nationwide AgriBusiness, Medical Mutual of Ohio, AmeriGas, Grainger and others will be available.
As always, free Ohio apples will be available while supplies last.
The 49th annual Farm Science Review will be held at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London, Ohio Sept. 20-22.