News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Nominate a Certified Crop Adviser for award program
The Ohio Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Program is currently seeking nominations for the 2011 Ohio Certified Crop Adviser of the Year award.
The annual award program seeks to recognize highly motivated individuals who deliver exceptional customer service in the areas of nutrient management, soil and water management, integrated pest management and crop production, and who have contributed substantially to the exchange of ideas and the transfer of agronomic knowledge within Ohio’s agriculture industry.
To qualify for the award, an individual must be nominated, must hold a current Ohio CCA certification and be in good standing. Nominees will be evaluated on the basis of the information provided in the nomination, and finalists will be interviewed. Resubmittal of previous nominations is acceptable as long as they are on current (2011) nomination form.
Former recipients of the Ohio Excellence in Crop Advising Award are not eligible.
Nomination forms are due Dec. 1, 2011 to Ohio CCA Board, c/o Ohio AgriBusiness Association, 5151 Reed Rd. Suite 200-A, Columbus, Ohio 43220-2598. They may also be submitted via email to [email protected].