News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Coming next on Ohio Farm & Country
Buckeye Farm News
There was a time when telling your story meant talking to your neighbor across the fence. But today, telling your story has a whole new look. Ohio Farm and Country in March will share stories of people telling their stories.
Here's what's on tap: Farm Bureau members from across the state converged on the state capitol to meet face-to-face with their elected officials. Ag Day at the Capitol was designed to allow members to share the story of agriculture and key issues that could impact their farming operations and their communities. OFBF has created the AgriPOWER Institute, an advocacy-training program for members and others in the agriculture industry. This program helps individuals become top-notch spokespersons for the industry. One Wood County farmer took time to share his story and passion for agriculture with a young neighbor, and through his mentoring efforts he has created a very special friendship.
Ohio Farm and Country airs every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. as well as Tuesday evenings at 7:30 on ONN (Ohio News Network).