News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Ohio BWC extends group rating program filing date
Buckeye Farm News
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is extending the filing date for group rating programs. As a result, OFBF members may submit AC-3 authorizations for group rating programs until April 1. The new filing date will facilitate proposed changes designed to provide more competitive rates to both current and prospective Ohio employers. Since 1991, OFBF has sponsored group rating programs to help employers reduce the cost of their workers’ compensation premium resulting in more than $200 million in premium savings. For more information, visit www.gatesmcdonald.com.