News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
Vic Fisher (center) of Union County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 reward for submitting information that led to the conviction of criminals who stole property from Farm Bureau members Gary and JoAnne Rausch. Also pictured with Fisher, from left, are Organization Director Katie Grove, County Farm Bureau President Josiah Robinson, JoAnne Rausch and Deputy Sheriff Christopher Skinner.