News & Events
You might also like
- Legislators to go on the road to learn about ag issues
- Youths encouraged to participate in state poultry skillathon contest
- In a pinch for a part, OFBF member turns to Grainger
- Nationwide News Nationwide to sponsor Ag Hall of Fame event
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
Vic Fisher (center) of Union County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 reward for submitting information that led to the conviction of criminals who stole property from Farm Bureau members Gary and JoAnne Rausch. Also pictured with Fisher, from left, are Organization Director Katie Grove, County Farm Bureau President Josiah Robinson, JoAnne Rausch and Deputy Sheriff Christopher Skinner.