News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Livestock meeting is April 6
Buckeye Farm News
The Ohio Livestock Coalition is holding its annual meeting and industry symposium on April 6 at Der Dutchman in Plain City.
Topics include animal welfare activities at the Ohio State University vet school, the Ohio Livestock Coalition's industry image campaign and becoming an activist in support of animal agriculture.
Also, the annual Neighbor of the Year award and environmental stewardship awards will be presented.
Registration is $30 if paid by March 27 or $40 thereafter.