News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Attorneys to explore farm issues at Extension conference
Buckeye Farm News
Legal issues in agriculture will be the focus of a one-day Ohio State University Extension conference on March 25.
The Northwest Ohio Agricultural Law Conference will feature sessions taught by attorneys on Using Flexible Farm Rental Agreements, Ohio Conservancy District Law, Legal Risk Assessment Issues, Authority Over Large Livestock Operations, Farm Business Planning Strategies and an Agricultural Law Update.
The conference will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at The Lighthouse Banquet Facility, 10055 W. US 224, Findlay. Registration is $30 per person and $20 for additional family or company members. The fee covers lunch and materials. Ohio Farm Bureau is among the event’s sponsors.
Featured speakers include Bill Beach and Kathryn Mohr of Robison, Curphey and O’Connell; Larry Gearhardt and Dave Pennington of Ohio Farm Bureau; Peggy Hall of OSU Extension; and Robert Moore of Wright Law Company, LPA.
For more information or to register, log on to www.aede.osu.edu/programs/aglaw, or contact the OSU Extension office in Hancock County at (419) 422-3851.