News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Fayette County Farm Bureau presents $2,500 reward
Jon Hobbs of Clarksburg was presented with a reward check of $2,500 for information he provided to the Fayette County Sheriff’s office that led to the arrest of two individuals convicted of receiving stolen property taken from Fayette County Farm Bureau member James Hobbs of Bloomingburg.
Pictured from left, OFBF Regional Supervisor Paul Lyons; James Hobbs; Sheriff Vernon Stanforth; Jon Hobbs; Detective Phil Brown and Fayette County Farm Bureau trustee Robin Beekman.
Photo courtesy of Fayette County Farm Bureau