News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Rep. Bob Gibbs discusses EPA/Clean Water Act
Rep. Bob Gibbs, former Ohio Farm Bureau Federation president, recently spoke with Ohio Farm Bureau about the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) attempt to circumvent Congress and expand its regulatory authority under the Clean Water Act.
Check out what he had to say in the audio clips below.