News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Rep. Bob Gibbs discusses EPA/Clean Water Act
Rep. Bob Gibbs, former Ohio Farm Bureau Federation president, recently spoke with Ohio Farm Bureau about the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) attempt to circumvent Congress and expand its regulatory authority under the Clean Water Act.
Check out what he had to say in the audio clips below.