News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialoguesģ: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmersí efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Donít miss out on the chance to shape the issues that impact you
Farm Bureau policies begin to take shape at the county level. The farmers who serve on the county policy development committee are responsible for gathering input from the farm community as well as consulting with local officials and other individuals who can provide information on current issues.
Input from individual farmers and OFBF advisory councils serve as resources for this process. The policy development committee then makes recommendations for local farmers to discuss and vote on at county annual meetings. Farmers also elect delegates who will represent their countyís views at the statewide annual meeting.
County annual meetings will be taking place throughout Ohio in the coming months.
To learn how you can be part of these conversations, here is a list of the 2012 county annual meetings.