News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Donít miss out on the chance to shape the issues that impact you
Farm Bureau policies begin to take shape at the county level. The farmers who serve on the county policy development committee are responsible for gathering input from the farm community as well as consulting with local officials and other individuals who can provide information on current issues.
Input from individual farmers and OFBF advisory councils serve as resources for this process. The policy development committee then makes recommendations for local farmers to discuss and vote on at county annual meetings. Farmers also elect delegates who will represent their countyís views at the statewide annual meeting.
County annual meetings will be taking place throughout Ohio in the coming months.
To learn how you can be part of these conversations, here is a list of the 2012 county annual meetings.